Placement of graduates
Example of positions held by our graduates
- Senior Analyst – Strategy and Business processes – Touring Shows Division, Cirque du Soleil, Montreal
- Advisor of the Director of Arts, Ministry of Culture, Colombia
- Associate General Manager, Alley Theatre, Houston
- Community Manager, Dallas Museum of Art Friends Program, Dallas
- Program Specialist, Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles
- Support for Sponsorship, fundraising and social responsibility area, Teatro Mayor Julio Santo Domingo, Bogota
- Assistant Director, Sorelle Gallery, Albany
- General Manager, New West Theatre, Lethbridge
- Third Secretary, Eurasia Division, European Affairs Bureau at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea, Seoul
- Project Coordinator, Arts Management Department, Uniandes, Bogota.
- International Communications Assistant – XV Festival Iberoamericano de Teatro de Bogota
- Operations Coordinator, Kennedy Theater, University of Hawaii, Honolulu
- Program Officer, Communications and Marketing, Delaware Division of the Arts, Wilmington
- Marketing Associate, Rosenblum Companies, Albany
- Business Development Officer, International Partnerships Division, Canadian Heritage, Ottawa.
- Cultural Manager, Museo de Arte de Lima (MALI), Lima.
- Marketing Director, Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum, Cheyenne
- E-Communications Coordinator, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Bentonville
- Managing Director, California Desert Arts Council, La Quinta
Download the Graduates of 2016 brochure to read their resumes and career objectives.
Download the Graduates of 2015 brochure to read their resumes and career objectives.
Download the Graduates of 2014 brochure to read their resumes and career objectives.