NOTE: if the files don’t want to open, try to save them on your computer before opening them. To do so: right-click on each link to make a contextual menu appear and select “save as” in this menu. Then open Adobe and open the files THROUGH ADOBE (not by double-clicking on them). This should work.
- Application for Admission form – Dynamic PDF – 411 K.
- Letters of recommendation – Dynamic PDF – 356 K – you need TWO letters of recommendation. You must NOT see the content of those letters (see instructions on the form).
- Essay 1: Choice of the Master’s and contribution to the class – Dynamic PDF – 202 K – Maximum of 800 words.
- Essay 2: Post-Master’s impact – Dynamic PDF – 201 K – Maximum of 800 words.
- Essay 3: Final project – Dynamic PDF – 202 K – Maximum of 800 words.
- Essay 4: SUPPLEMENTARY – Dynamic PDF – 202 K – only for those who answered yes in the Application for Admission form (p. 4) to any of the compulsory questions under US law.
The Admission application form must be sent by e-mail no later than on the registration deadline.
The original documents must be sent by courier no later than the first business day following the registration deadline. The applicant’s file will not be processed until all the documents have been received.