Admission to the program is based on a rigorous selection progress. A maximum of 18 students from at least five different countries are accepted in each cohort.
The evaluation of your file is based on your curriculum vitae and your application for admission, taking into consideration your academic record, the pertinence of your work experience (where applicable), your results on the required tests, your potential contribution to the learning of your peers and your motivation for enrolling in the program.
The final admission decision will be made following an interview conducted by teleconference or Skype.
Your application will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- application form duly completed and submitted by the deadline
- undergraduate diploma earned with a grade point average of at least 3.0 out of 4.3; for studies undertaken in a foreign country, the diploma must be deemed equivalent and must have been obtained after at least 16 years of education
- relevant work experience in the arts or cultural industries
- official results of the TAGE-MAGE or GMAT or GRE, and, for students whose first language is not English, TOEFL or IELTS (English comprehension)
- your two letters of recommendation
- the benefits you will potentially derive from the IM
- pertinence of your contribution (professional experience, culture, personality, background) relative to the other candidates in your cohort
- originality, pertinence and feasibility of your final project
- compliance with deadlines and payment requirements